Saturday, January 21, 2006

Race to be Robinhood


Today I was watching "hard talk" a discussion program on television on Quality of Serials In Present Time when a S.O.P. producer understanding himself to be saying some thing very great that, I produced some good serials for television why you watch my ruin program just switch it off and see what you like. When I heard, my mind straight forwardedly started thinking of all corrupt people and dacoits who do their entire ill job on the name of some associated social work and public welfare. In the period when our society is going through transition and there is befuddlement all over these people who were eating up society like cancer were what less when these new generations Robinhoods are ready to put a new challenge.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Interesting... but an age old problem with the society (which just doesnt seems to learn in this department)... that is... "two wrongs dont add up to one right !"