Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Memories Returned


I had something lost 12 years back, something forgotten to find ever. It had never imagined of it being back! But it turned back to me…It was amazed when one of my friend and class mate at 6th level wrote me back after 12 years through orkut when he is in Jadavpur University. It took me few mail conversations to identify him! Well I finally identified him but the most amazing thing for me was the cause he identified me. Earlier while he left the school at that time I had said him that ‘No one remembers anyone, it’s a race to reach first all where, and no one have time to look back to find those whom he lost in his life journey’. He said this was something really unexpectedly deep philosophical words said to him by a 6th class guy which although he just heard at that time but kept me in his memories for ever since then. I was amazed-stunned listener to him when he called me.

No comments :