Saturday, January 17, 2009

My First day In first Job

After more than one and a half years of my joining my first job in Dr. Reddy's Lab here in Hyderabad, it may be surprising that I am writing about my first day on first job, but it recalled me all because of action of few of my new friends with absolutely low energy and excitement for new happenings of life. Anyway, that day was very much special for me and we( me and my room-mate Kishore) were the only witness for the moment to each other. Neither of us had good sleep that night, can't say because of the feeling of new tomorrow after that night or the chilling AC in our room in guest-house or both. Finally, we got up at 5am for the preparedness to leave for office-bus at 7,30 am even though we were knowing that its not going to take much time. After little-bit of uncertainty aboutwere to start, whom to talk I got the final room were all like me people were being collected for Induction and other joining formalities. Days were nothing special thereafter accept the food in guest-house which I still remember when sometime I find good food in Hyderabad. and thats how the journey started which is still going with all ups-and-downs.

No comments :