Saturday, March 07, 2009

From Concrete Jungle to Real One

After long time I have come to Jharkhand to my brothers place and feeling like my return to India in its own. Getting up early morning when I peeped out side from my window nature was in its such a raw state that even my train and the railway stations passing by were looking mismatch or misconfigured somehow. Property and prosperity had changed its complete face last night when I was sleeping in my train. Everything lying in such a naive state that you can't reason it. But getting down the train at Chakradharpur railway station I saw some more tongue twisters. Probably elections happened several times in this part of India also since it happened in others, and a Big hording with smiling face of Rahul Gandhi- the new political hope of India was also there to support my guess but there was lesser signs of road, electricity, health services, schools which may had come with governance there in last 50 years. The story is going to be continued in my next two week stay here...

No comments :