Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Coconut Loyalty

My flat-mate's parents were here last week, so was a bigger India in our house. Got some Indian flavour after long time which they brought with them and also the fragrance of the culture. I was forgetting the experience with my South Indian room-mates in Hyderabad, how they used you live in a high pitch world of communication; got refreshed. Struggled to sleep everyday in their presence...but it was just one challenge. Anyway, I was there for one of their sight-seeing with them and went to the Tulip gardens. We went inside, roam around and then we were on a shop were they wanted to buy something to eat...they asked for icecream and there came the loyalty. They reject whole ice-cream expertise of the region with one simple demand, "do you have coconut flavour?...no! then we don't want it". I was enjoying the talk..typical Indian-ness!!!

No comments :