Saturday, October 23, 2010

One more Dham: Amster-dham

The journey which started from 81, harikeshpura has reached to a new city Amsterdam. I could have written this before but it was like a transit stay in the city before in a longer journey which started right from Delft to Mau. But between these days lot of people whom I said that I stay in Amsterdam, were amazed to listen. Nothing different, I also used to think the same, but now when I'm here its time to realize how much it was true. Atleast in the initial walk around the city I didn't see anything surprising. The perception so far is the city, which is same as any other Dutch city with a little more crowd being capital. But, as it is said there is much depth in the sea, and making a guess from the shore is waste, lets see how its goes before I move to my next Dham (abode)

No comments :