Thursday, March 01, 2012

Ringed

Rings were never a common thing for my finger unlike for majority of Indians for superstitious reason. This doesn't mean that I have never been superstitious but somehow I never found it comfortable. Now, when I am married, it's part of identity and people often see it to find that I'm married. But, whatever was there, nothing has changed in me from that aspect; it used to bite me earlier and it bites me even now. And, thats how I often decide I am not going to put it anymore, and keep it aside. But then in hours later I realise its back in my finger and I cannot recall what moment I put it back. I feel surpised, and think why didn't it bited me this hour. I smile  on myself, feel myself "ringed"  and try to forget, before it starts itching again.

No comments :