Sunday, February 24, 2013

After Mother

Life is a learning, every while!, nothing new about it. But was just thinking for a few days how it has changed in past years, to be exact, after my mother passed away. When she was there, getting very irritated by some of the act, she used to say, you will come to know when I will be no more. Her saying this was nothing more than a joke to me as I lived in a dream that she will always be there. But, now when she is not there, I feel it every while!, how many lessons were to be learnt which I come across now, all bitter. I always live in a gratitude that whatever I am is the making of her great sacrifices, but least ever realised that whatever I was not, had so much sacrifices aw well. She like a big wall preserved me from all bitterness of life, personal agendas and politics from all angles, to which now I sometimes succumb, fell and later learn. Wish she could have been here for some more time, but not with the pain she was carrying.

No comments :