Monday, June 23, 2008

A-Day…B-Day…C-Day…D-day….

After a 16 hour long shift; that too very hectic at job, and some shopping on the way back returned exhausted to flat and slept unconsciously for whole night to get up fresh at morning 5 on my B-day. Day started with my call to my fellow who was in night shift to get update of fermentation batch for which we were facing some problem n got some bad news…started swing in the ambiguity of thought of whether to go to office or stay back to pay my commitment for the day…anyways I called all concern people for the permission of necessary steps to be taken and went to my colleague’s place to tell him the way to do all to troubleshoot the situation…all went fine and things got done to let me return in back in B-day mode. Went for Cinema with friends and thereafter for food; both just like formality but took lot of time…retuned at 11 and called my friend to get a bad news again…as have taken soporiferous drug to induce sleep because of life tensions…disgusting! What hell I am doing in this world can’t even help my friend. Got a promise that,‘ll not be taking anymore in future! Not sufficient for me…still asleep at 3 after listening!!! Birthday already gone…

No comments :