Friday, June 20, 2008

Life Examination

Going though ups and downs of life. Had my appraisal review with my boss somedays back, don't know why I went there for...returned completly dejected and with low moral after that. Was talking everything except our contribution to the jobs and when things not even settled there he clarified that since you people of fermentation are at very bottom of the process its its very hard to indentify your role in sucess. I was called for a 15 min. talk which went upto 1.5 hours sucking all my time which was really to be given to process since I had to do three media fills that day. In such sitution when you are expected to deliver most was like someone has blenched you and sent back! annoyed! tried to make myself more in the job helplessly....

No comments :