Tuesday, December 02, 2008

SOS!!!


Last day events have affected my life badly, so badly that I am responding skeptical about every thing around. Don't know probably because of an afraid of getting alone without my mother who was always there to care and protect me. Now I see myself questioning everything, everytime which earlier I use to skip...so much resistant to change that sometime just like to close my ears, when find myself helpless. I can feel the fissures of my heart full of pain, hatred and indifference. Some days have completely changed everything of my life, when I was looking for the meaning of life and was busy to make my big dream come true, life has given such a big shock that neither the life mean to me nor the dream... but finally where its all leading me to is going to be surprise.
Lets c!!!

No comments :