Monday, December 15, 2008

With All Odds

Really its a great mismatch about me. In all walks of life from study, job, ethics to relation, this mismatch is the one common phenomena...which in some of my friends word is called confused personality - a dangerous symptom. Whatever, I am not worried since it is what make me different. I always hated biology and chemistry and I became a Biochemical engineer. I always had a research and analysis bent in my vision and I started my job in production where everything is locked and any deviation to it is a deficiency. I am never a believer of God but I like to listen to him and spiritual ideas are as much important to me as any other scientific idea. I always hated Bengalees and stayed away from girls for no obvious reason while making friends and truth of present is that almost all of my good friends are bengalees with a best friend a Bengali girl..and lot more odds which continue...even increasing everyday.

No comments :