Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome for Silicon Valley


The entrepreneurial dreams of mine found some more feather today when i started with a new course on learning's from silicon valley, a course to discuss the importance and feasibility of knowledge based culturing. Truth be told, I had no idea how this course was going to help me achieve my dream except that I am going to see the mecca of Entrepreneurs towards the end of the course and that is sufficient to give me energy to drive me enough to the course. The introduction session today has even more fuelled my excitement get into the course. In a fist tight schedule semester, this course is like having a lavish life style in eyes of my some colleagues and superiors but I know they can't live my dreams...they are all mine.

No comments :