Sunday, February 07, 2010

Warmth

Cross-posting from my Family Blog:
If I look back, so far it was probably the most exciting day of my life this day in year 2000! Being youngest amongst all I had never holded a new born baby and it was first time for me. First time, that too of my sister. It was night 9'O clock like something and winter-full-fog was so dense that I can't see my own bicycle front tyre (looks like exaggeration, but it was really like that) when I was going to Fatima hospital. But finally it was such a great feeling to see the baby in a red and yellow sweater coming out of delivery room and grab him for the first time that I forgot everything for a while! found myself busy talking to the new-man between us, till mummy said its already too late...it's going to be like 1'O clock, go back home and relax to return. And I carried that warmth all way back home, which was enough to force-out all fog and cold of that night.

No comments :