Saturday, November 20, 2010

There is no India...

Even outside India very often i get the feeling why India not to be called as a country. People should be allowed to better put their state stamps on their passport to workout the sick mind. One year of my stay here I saw so many marathis, gujjus, u.p. waale bhaiya and all, and I'm surprised how they manage to retain their individuality so well after staying so far and long from their areas where the real poison exists! A chennai-anna last week in a gathering almost jumped looking at me, with excitement and asked "chennaiiya???" and as soon I said no! Banaras and he almost ran away, never asked me for anything else beyond that! But it was just one of the case. We are apprehensive to talk about it mostly but somehow it exists and keep looking for its opportunity to grow. I don't know how much national integrity matters for these people but surely, its something which i feel should wait for a crisis-time like war to prove ourselves as a country.

No comments :