Sunday, January 29, 2012

Across the border

Born as a Indian from whichever part, you always know what a country border means having Pakistan as the neighbour. But this was not the same! I moved with all my household from Netherlands to Belgium yesterday; no border checks no immigration hassles nobody with guns and lethal weapons nothing. Before I left, my friends and colleagues from place of work arranged a goodbye party, gifted a travel guide for Belgium and a very beautiful card (will post when I get access to scanner). At was a good feeling and I was happy; not because I was leaving but as I was going for a new challenge. Anyway life started here with a night in clubs with the friends who accompanied me. I was completely tired and had got less sleep for last few nights so left back. May be I am writing too much details but just to finish mu next morning thereafter was a morning in Ghent, Belgium and will be same for next couple of years.

No comments :