Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Another year

Good or bad, every event of life has an anniversary and everytime we think of it, we think of lesson learnt and commitment made to ourself out of it. Today the same day is back for me, now the 3rd year without my mother. Realities of life have masked much more than life earlier for me and lesson learnt and commitment made are becoming harder to follow by growing years. Sometime I think why? Change in environment changes the ultimate lessons and commitment or its the time which redefines its version or just because they were my lessons and commitments, not others! Anyway, years are passing but some how the unsaid lesson I got from my mother that, what I want is more important than what I know, is still unattenuated.

PS: Its 7th year complete for my blog

No comments :