Monday, October 29, 2012

The Google of God

There is an essence of Hinduism which tells, God is not outside, and God is inside within all of us. It just not only gives a perspective that God is not a mere spectator or a referee around you in this great fight of being in this world, but actively involved and informed of you. All, your actions, best and the worst one are also involving him. And, once you are indulged in thought, ask yourself, is that what you want your God to act, if answer is yes “go ahead”. In my school days, NCERT books used to have a page with “Gandhiji’s Talisman” with a wonderful thought of thinking the poorest of the poor before any act and find how it benefits him for suitability. But, many times in life of a commoner like me I find it very hard to bring a perspective to my life challenges with “Gandhiji’s Talisman”. Then, the simple way is, what if my God acts like this, will I like it? This will save your God if you think you deserve to be part of the God.

No comments :