Saturday, March 18, 2006

Gaining the ground


As far as gaining knowledge is concern my B.Tech. studies were just like grazing in barren land. All the time when I was in and after the completion of my degree I was struggling because of lack of knowledge and often proved unaware of things without which now I come to know that no one should dare to tell that he or she is a engineering graduate. But now when I have a little time and great motivation by the new scene I am trying to get back to my ground, and trying to get to the knowledge which I should have gained years back. In the new world when all where is a cut-throat competition we can’t expect ourselves to be gaining success at our stake unless we have a great potential of knowledge and self-confidence boosted because of it.

No comments :