Saturday, March 18, 2006

Speaking Eyes


Its long after when again I remind about an incidence of my Hyderabad tour in Jan’06. It was time when we myself and Kankana were traveling in a local train from Ramgundam to Kazipet in our way to Hyderabad. It was really a beggar–full route and as usual as soon we started out our journey few of them went through us. Soon one ammaji was before us with miserable face saying something in Telugu  I was Hindi-speaker and the other the Bengali one were not able to understand what she was speaking about but as we all know Action speaks louder than voice and non of us were deaf enough to misunderstand, I tried to neglect her as it was getting too many now. But this time Kankana started prompting me saying, you should see in her eyes!. so she made us to give her too something too for her eye reading. It was not something yet to discuss about but soon after when after taking a round in coach not even 10mins later she was back before us with same desire. I smiled but controlled my emotion to say anything, and as she can’t understand us non us tried to tell her that we have already given her the money…any how she went to next after sometime. But it was not her last appearance and was before us in next few minutes.. this time my feelings busted out to ask Kankana Can you read her eyes yet? and now u should tell her through your language of eyes that we have already given her whatever we could by now. This incidence gave us all the concept of language of eyes and a question too…Do eyes really speak?

No comments :