Monday, August 11, 2008

Life Expansion

Time has how so ever taught me not to expose my life suffering publicly either by body or by action but the mean of technology and information is even stronger. Problems in my life which I hide anyhow and survive for the time I find chronologically reflecting in my big and bigger growing itemised mobile bills. And sometime my attempts to seize the expansion of mobile bill, look like my attempt to become indifferent to my problems. As I pretend to be more strong and resistive to life challenges, their even bigger faces appear all the time and before which sometime I find myself too dwarf to face, but its my inner call or my emotional support by my holy loved ones which let me with stand among all.
Please be there, till my last battle...n ‘ll defeat it for you n me too.

No comments :