Monday, August 11, 2008

No Happiness! No Grief!

Listening to Bhagwat Gita as usual for my moral boost up in time of low moral and got hanged my self with the idea of Lord Krishna’s Sthitipragya purush, the person who is neither happy because of some material happiness nor sad because of material loss is the best person and is closest to the God. The desire to be close to God or to achieve God is nowhere in me but the will to be stable to life challenges and opportunities brings me closer to Krishna. In a time when both the challenges and opportunities of life are demanding for tough decisions in life I can’t be a mare spectator or not just an escaper out of all. I have always desire to collect the meaning of life but what so ever I have learnt about it is definitely not something which I can run out of but something which needs my brave attempt to take over and become achiever...after that no happiness...no grief!

No comments :