Friday, August 15, 2008

Passion and Desire...

We all dream! Dream to be best; dream to be achieving whatever one can think of...but when it come to convert this dream to reality we have different approach. Some live in there dreams and keep on dreaming one after other, some have desire and sometime they even put a good effort, but there is third class for whom, the dream is always a passion! Passion which reflects in their attitude; they just know what they want and, go for it.
I know I lie in the second category of people who although make a high dream but lack the passion to achieve. Its not like that I don't put efforts to do the best but the fire-the thrust to success is always missing! I personally know some people of third category also whom I always see as a motivation and aspire to be like them but again the same thing is missing which prevents me to be like them! Can't say I have made myself like that or its a congenital fault...

No comments :