Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hyderabad Beggar's Club

In my college days, on my way to Allahabad and Kanpur, I used to encounter too many beggars in the train between Varanasi and Allahabad and named it Beggar's Route but that class which i used to think is unconquerable even have great competitors, these competitors are from Hyderabad Beggars Club. I use this word for the uncountable and omnipresent hyderabadi beggars which don't loose a single chance to catch you anywhere-anytime, to almost chase you in their area. Their area because their business looks very manged and no chance of internal competition I have observed among themselves so far. Its tragic that a city where most of the people get respectable job, there's a big brigade of such beggar running a parallel business of different kind...there own Beggar's Club.

No comments :