Sunday, December 16, 2007

Life Revisited

Just completed my friend's gift "Sum thing of a Mocktale", the book which he gave in our last meeting. It was surprise, it was sweet but moreover something which I most-wantedly like to have. Anyway it was a chronicle of author in JNU but reading it can't stop myself from comparing n finding something like mine kind of experiences in it. It gave me a experience like I have once again returned to my days in JNU...tiresome-robust days but I don't know a majestic satisfaction was there inside...a satisfaction of been in a world, of which I liked to part of. Reading the book gave me the same satisfaction again! again after so many days!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Having just completed reading Sumthing of a Mocktale, I also felt satisfied and identified with the experiences in book. I RE-ENTERED JNU with Kaya (in Bus No. 615 of course), and felt NOSTALGIC about all the years I had spent in the campus. Friends, nights at Ganga Dhaba, PSR, library, the protests, the perpetual attempts to crack the Prelims and the JNU spirit. when i read your blog with "baanwra man" in the backdrop i just got transported back to my JNU years.