Saturday, December 29, 2007

Where's The Party Tonight

Yes, it was new year party for us...went with some sweet, some shocking memories of time. It was more like a cultural festival where stage dance kind of activities were there, somewhere like a award winning ceremony where u had prizes for every possible action and a bad food or mostly no food to remind the Dr. Reddy's culture. But for me it was even more memorable not just because I danced almost few hours on dance floor but also the final situation of the whole party; My roommates where fully drunk...one was drunk to such extent that he was beyond his sense and lying on ground. I was saying thanks to myself that I don't drink but also that now I will have to carry this 80 kg body of my own which was already fully tried after whole day work in office and thereafter party. Anyhow carried him to my home place and felt relaxed.

No comments :