Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Two Shore

Left Kanpur after 7 days, after a highly mechanical life. Starting days went along concerns that I am changed. Changed because of previous situations? Changed because of new circumstances? Or because of anticipation of shock again? Whatever, however!!! I too was not happy with the change, atleast not which I was feeling between me and my freind! No warmth of relation, no heat of the feeling that we are meeting again after long time, prob’ly for last time. Anyway, by the time I recuperated myself, it was time to go! Go for not to meet again...With all the similarities and differences we were like two shores of river, although closer for some time... Only the feeling that you are there on the other side, always! happy in your part of world, gives pleasure and satisfaction!

No comments :